20160424

April 24th

Rebecca Lynn Howard -- Tennessee In My Windshield
Mike Henderson -- Country Music Made Me Do It
Montgomery Gentry -- My Town
Eric Church -- Give Me Back My Hometown
Thomas Maguire /Fhionna Ennis -- The Love of A Child
Raintown -- 19 Again
Freddie Pate -- All Watered Down
Al Dexter -- Pistol Packin' Mama
Miranda Lambert/Time Jumpers -- All That's Left
Cowboy Larry/Paul Donnelly -- The Winner Gets The Dime
Emmylou Harris -- Together Again
Prairie Oyster -- Short Time Here
Tone Wattum/Rayburn Anthony -- Wide Open Road
Rose Lee & Joe Maphis -- Put My Little Shoes Away
Kasey Musgraves -- Merry Go Round
Brian Hughes -- Nothin'I Do Is Right
Heather Dickson -- Right Where I Wanna Be
John Hinshelwood -- Radio Angel
Dierks Bentley -- I Hold On
Jenni Dale Lord Band -- Me & My Brother
Niamh Lynn -- Always
Gordon Lightfoot -- Early Morning Rain
Connie Smith -- Long Line Of Heartache
Change Of Key -- Scarred For Life
Deep Hollow -- Porch Light
Anne Murray -- Now & Forever, You & Me
Zac Brown -- Sweet Annie
Barbara Nesbit -- Almost Home
Ron Melancon -- A Man Like Me Shouldn't Own A Gun

No comments: