20150802

Aug 2nd

Alan Jackson -- Summertime Blues
Sara Evans -- Revival
Jeff Woolsey -- You're Not Drowning Your Heartache
Mike Devine -- Love You Every Second / Old Country / Ghosts Of Culloden
Ashley Robertson -- Start all Over Again
Chris Young -- I'm Coming Over
Tyler Farr -- Poor Boy
Lynn Anderson -- Rose Garden
Kip Moore -- I'm To Blame
Lee Matthews -- Sadies Got Her New Dress On
Brenda Lynn Allen -- Better
Glen Campbell -- Wichita Lineman
The Grahams -- Blow Wind Blow
Ian Greig -- Jim Reeves Remembered
Paula McAskill -- Pretty Brown Eyes
Al Grant -- I Wont Forget You
Jim Reeves -- Distant Drums
Fergal Flaherty -- I'll Return Again
Hank Cochran -- Living For A Song
George Strait -- Ocean Front Property
Patsy Cline -- She's Got You
Keith Whitley -- Miami My Amy
Jeannie Seely -- Don’t Touch Me
Eddy Arnold -- Make The World Go Away
Lee Ann Womack -- I Hope You Dance
Jacqui Sharkey -- Remember
Dr Hook -- When You're In Love With A Beautiful Woman

No comments: