20150614

Jun 14th

Lisa McHugh -- Hillbilly Girl
Toby Keith -- Beer For My Horses
Ashton Shepard -- Trying To Get To Church
Bellamy Brothers -- Let Your Love Flow / Time Rages On / Together We Have It All / The Rock
Linda Ronstadt -- When Will I Be Loved
Dominic Kirwan -- If I Had To Do It All Over Again
Willie Nelson/Merle Haggard -- Driving The Herd
Jim Ed Brown -- It's a Good Life
Evi Tausen -- Oh How I Miss You Tonight (w/Jim Ed Brown)
Richard Lynch/Billy Yates -- She's Got Me Drinkin' Again
Loretta Lynn -- I'm a Honky Tonk Girl
Reba McEntire -- Just Like Them Horses
Kayleigh Leith -- Born Ready
Martha L Healy -- Too Much Vodka
Dark Green Tree -- Yearn For Love
Mary K Burke -- I'll Accept The Rose
Waylon Jennings -- Wurlitzer Prize
Luann Hunt -- Bluer Than Bluegrass
Breeland Angel -- She Made Your Bed
Catherine Britt -- Upside Of Being Down
Susan McCann -- Old Man On The Porch
Emmylou Harris/Rodney Crowell -- Travellin 'Kind
Ward Thomas -- Wasted Words
George Strait -- Love Without End Amen
Jade Jack -- I Had A Husband
Jace Everett -- Pretty Good Plan

No comments: