20150531

May 31st

John Denver -- Thank God I'm a Country Boy
Trudi Lalor -- These Are The Good Old Days
John & Jacob -- Ride with Me
Willie Nelson/Merle Haggard -- Django & Jimmie / The Only Man Wilder Than Mine / Missin' Ol' Johnny Cash
Bellamy Brothers -- Hippie Cowboys
Darius Rucker/Mallory Hope -- Baby I'm Right
Gretchen Peters -- Whall You Got Is A Hammer
Nicky James -- Hard Times
Johnny Paycheck -- She's All I Got
Tyler Farr -- A Guy Walks Into A Bar
Prairie Oyster -- Drowning Your Sorrows
Rachel Harrington -- I'd Like To Take The Chance
Alastair Coyles -- Pretty In Blues
Michelle Wright -- Laugh a Little
Heather Dickson -- That's Love
Mike Devine -- Old Country
Mairi Orr -- Sweet One
Dynamos (Rec interview) -- The Keys in The Mailbox/ Help Stamp Out Lonlieness / Darcy Farrow / Love Love / Place In The Choir / Farewell Party
Ben Rue -- I Cant Wait
Jonathan Edwards -- Aint Got Time

No comments: