20150524

May 24th

Mark Chesnut -- Gonna Get a Life
Teea Goans -- The World Needs A Melody
Clint Black -- Walking Away
Steve Wariner -- Back Up Grinning Again/ The Weekend / Life's Highway
Joni Harms -- Harms Way
Rosanne Cash -- Seven Year Ache
Johnny Brady -- Find The Right Girl
Chris LeDoux -- So You Want To Be a Cowboy
Rambling Fever -- Some Broken Hearts Never Mend
Stella Parton -- I Wanna Hold You in My Dreams Tonight
Charly McClain -- Radio Heart
Grant Langston -- Me & The Missus
Zoe Muth -- Little Piece Of History
Kenny Watson -- Thanks To You
Ann Williamson -- You Are The One
Dark Green Tree -- Skin & Bone
Mick Flavin -- Travelling Light
Kasey Musgraves -- High Time
Nathan Carter (Tel interview) -- Drift Away / Welcome To The Weekend / Call You Home / Wagon Wheel
Lisa Stanley -- Blackboard Of My Heart
Jessi Colter -- I'm Not Lisa
Willie Nelson/Merle Haggard -- Swinging Doors
Pistol Annies -- I Hope You're The End Of My Story
Two Steps South -- Let It Rain

No comments: