20150517

May 17th

Trisha Yearwood -- You Cant Trust The Weatherman
Billy Currington -- One Way Ticket
Kip Moore -- Motorcycle
Kaye Tolson -- I'll Share My World With You / Someday Soon / Tonight My Baby's Coming Home
Lady Antebelum -- Down South
BJ Thomas -- Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song
Darius Rucker -- You,Me And My Guitar
Kathy Crinion -- I'm Just Not That Lonely
Eddy Arnold -- Eddy's Song
George Jones/ BB King -- Patches
Travis Tritt -- Help Me Home On
Jill Burke -- The Truth
Ritchie Reno -- Tell Her
Isla Grant -- Fiddle On The Wall
Arthur Pottinger -- I Don’t Hurt Anymore
Jacqui Sharkey -- Pretty Words
Foghorn String Band -- Chicken Reel / Looking For A Home
Honeycutters -- Jukebox
Derailers (Rec interview) -- The Right Place / I'll Catch You When You Fall / I Go Anywhere
Brandy Clark -- Stripes
Dominic Kirwan -- Absent Friends
Nathan Carter -- A Beautiful Life
Joey & Rory -- Josephine
Dan Weber -- Leavin' Texas

No comments: