20150419

Apr 19th

Crystal Gayle -- It's Like We Never Said Goodbye
Toby Keith -- Hard Way To Make An Easy Living
Philomena Begley -- I Aint Over The Hill
Justin Trevino -- Whiskey River / Concience Turn Your Back / It's The Last Time I'll Ever Cheat On You
Ricky Skaggs -- Crying My Heart Out Over You
Emmyou Harris -- Too far Gone
Craig Morgan -- That's Why
John Denver -- Back Home Again
Jamie Woofin -- Just Feels Right
Lorrie Morgan -- Five Minutes
Loretta Lynn -- I'm a Honky Tobk Girl
Mads T -- I'll Be There
Tia McGraff -- Baby's Got A Banjo
James Edwynn & Borrowed Band -- A New Arrival
Geordie Jack -- Mountain Man
Jolene & Barry -- No Time At All
Mike Denver -- Paddy
Jill Burke -- The Truth
Brandon McPhee (rec interview) -- Could've Been Me / Wagon Wheel / It Must Be Love / Celtic Cajun / Where'm A Gonna Live
Reba McEntire -- The Heart Is A Lonely Hunter
Frank Jennings -- Thibideaux And His Cajun Band

No comments: