20150309

March 8th

Mel McDaniel -- Baby's Got Her Blue Jeans On
Alan Jackson -- Here In The Real World
Lady Antebelum -- Bartender
Asleep At The Wheel -- Bob Wills Is Still the King / South Of The Border / Faded Love
Wade Hayes -- Old Enough To Know Better
The Roys -- Lonesome Whistle
Jason Aldean -- Miss That Girl
Ritchie Reno -- Tell Her
Townes Van Zandt -- Delta Mamma Blues
Emmylou Harris / Don Williams -- If I Needed You
Alan West -- Come On Home
Nathan Carter -- Where I Wanna Be
Ashley Robertson -- How Are You My Love
Ian Greig -- Til The End Of The World
Duke Boys -- I Couldn't Leave You If I Tried
Billy Hammond -- 1982
Amber (Tel interview) -- It's A Long Way From Heaven / Hows The World Treating You / A Violin That's Never Been Played / One More Thing I Wish I'd Said / Saturday Night
James House -- Until You Set Me Free
Paul Kelly -- Dark Side Of The Moon

No comments: