20150329

March 29th

Rhonda Vincent -- Busy City
Ron Hynes -- Man Of A Thousand Songs
Anthony McBrien -- Long Hard Road
Darius Rucker -- Southern Style / Half Full Dixie Cup / Baby I'm Right
Reba McEntire -- Whoevers In New England
Ritchie Reno -- Hit The Duff
Gene Watson -- Walk Thru This World With Me
Oakridge Boys -- Leaving Louisiana In The Broad Daylight
Frankie Laine -- Rawhide
Tumbleweed -- I Don’t Want Flowers
Jay Lee Webb -- Tootsies Wall
Jeff Woolsey -- It Hurts So Good
Roger Miller -- King Of The Road
Billy Howard -- King Of The Cops
Martha L Healy -- Better Days
Norman Borland -- I Would Like To See You Again
Kathryn Anderson -- Fist City
The Browns -- Three Bells
Jim Ed Brown (Telephone interview) 
-- Pop A Top / Don’t Let Me Crossover(w/Helen Cornelius) / I Love It / When The Sun says Hello To The Mountain / Am I Still Country / The Last One
Evi Tausen -- Oh How I Miss You Tonight (w/Jim Ed Brown)
Kentucky Headhunters -- Ballad Of Davy Crockett
Patrick Feeney -- I Wish I Had Someone To Love Me

No comments: