20141221

Dec 21st

Leroy Parnell -- We All Get Lucky Sometimes
Joe Nichols -- The More I See
Jess Moskaluke -- Strong As It's Ever Been
Shenendoah -- Two Dozen Roses
Cassadee Pope -- Good Time
Carlene Carter -- Gold Watch & Chain
Bobby Wills -- All Kinds Of Wrong
Albert Lee -- Radio Girl
John McNichol -- Christmas Shoes
Irene Kelley -- My Flower
Dolly Parton -- Blue Smoke
Willie Nelson -- Band Of Brothers  
Don Williams -- I'll Be Here In The Morning
Rhonda Vincent -- I Need Somebody Bad Tonight
Garth Brooks -- Belleau Wood
Duke Boys -- Merry Christmas
Raintown -- Still Believe
John McDermott -- Christmas In The Trenches
Patrick Feeney -- Mrs Jones
Lisa Stanley -- I'll Be Home Soon
Joe Moore -- A Place To Hang My Hat
Katie McGarry -- One Of Those Things
Jim Photoglo -- Brown Eyed Boy
Trisha Yearwood -- You Cant Trust The Weatherman
John Pardi -- Missing You Crazy
Ray Benson -- Killed by a 45
Alabama -- Christmas In Dixie
Anne Murray -- Christmas Wishes

No comments: