20140928

Sept 28th

Trisha Yearwood -- XXX's & OOO's
Rodney Crowell -- Above & Beyond
Lisa Brokop -- Let It Burn
Tim McGraw -- City Lights / Meanwhile Back At Mama's / Diamond Rings & Old Barstools
Lynn Anderson -- It Don’t Do No Good To Be A Good Girl
Mandy Barnett -- Give Myself A Party
Johnny Rodriguez -- Riding My Thumb To Mexico
Beau & Luci -- Fire
George Hamilton IV -- Like Is Like A Mountain Railroad
Donna Ulisse -- Showing My Roots
Alan Jackson -- Little Bitty
Catherine McLellan -- Jack's Song
Waylon Jennings -- Ramblin' Man
Leann Womack -- Sleeping With The Devil
Lisa McHugh -- Applejack
Kevin Key -- Streets Of My Hometown
Jacqui Sharkey -- My Perfect Storm
Coal Porters -- Looking For A Soft Place To Fall
Connie Smith -- Once A Day
Johnny Reid -- You Gave My Heart A Home
Gord Bamford -- When Your Lips Are So Close
Jess Moskaluke -- Cheap Wine & Cigarettes
Sturgill Simpson -- Life Of Sin
Sweet Harmony -- You Got My Number
Kenny Chesney -- Wild Child
First Charge Of The Light Brigade -- Second Hand Love
Bernadette -- I Know I Love You
Stray Birds -- Best Medicine

No comments: