20140817

Aug 17th

Patty Loveless -- Timber I'm Falling
Jason McAllister -- Country Man
John Anderson -- She Just Started Liking Cheating Songs
Old Crow Medicine Show -- Brushy Mountain Counjucal Trailer/ Tennessee Bound / Sweet Home
Cina Samuelson -- Love Is No Excuse / Honky Tonk Merry Go Round
John Michael Montgomery -- Be My Baby Tonight
Dave Sherriff -- Around The Fire
Miranda Lambert -- Pricilla
Elvis Preseley -- It Keeps Right Hurtin'
Heather Bristow -- Where The Dogwood Blossom Blooms
Loretta Lynn/Conway Twitty -- As Soon as I Hang Up The Phone
Gary Fjellgard -- Rock'n'Roll Dreams
Chris Young -- Text Me Texas
Ruby Rendall -- Little Tears
Duke Boys -- All That Country Music
David Leask -- One Second Look
Sara Evans -- Cant Stop Lovin' You
Cody Riley -- Something I Wrote
Hugo Duncan -- Remember The M
Charlie Boston -- How I Only Wish I Could Fly
Donna Ulisse -- How Mountain Girls Can Love
Kenny Butterill -- Dead End Of The Dirt Road
Zoe Muth -- Mama Needs a Margarita
Secret Sisters -- Black & Blue
Mike Denver -- Sentimental Irish
Vic Le Vac -- Hearts Of Sligo
Reg Keyworth -- Seaumus Finn

No comments: