20140706

July 6th

Kathy Mattea -- Come From The Heart
Michael English -- Friday at The Dance
Jerry Kilgore -- Cant Hide a Heartache
Willie Nelson -- Band Of Brothers / Guitar In The Corner / Wives & Girlfriends
Dolly Parton -- 9 to 5
Bobby Flores -- The One You Hang Around With
Dominic Kirwan -- Say You'll Stay Until Tomorrow
Anne Murray -- He Thinks I Still Care
Vern Gosdin -- I Can Tell By The Way You Dance
Kasey Musgraves -- My House
White Top Mountain Band -- You Cant Tame Me
Nanci Griffith -- Loving Kind
Josh Turner -- Cold Shoulder
Manson Grant & Dynamos -- Have You Seen This Man
Katie McGarry -- One Of Those Things
Heather Dickson (live studio guestt above) -- Right Where I Want To Be / Eventually / You Cant Blame The Train / Right Out Of The Blue / Look Out My Window / That's Love / Perfect Common Sense
Garth Brooks -- I Know One
Trudi Lalor -- Everybody's Looking For Love
Jimmy Buffett -- Come Monday

No comments: