20140406

April 6th

Hayley Oliver -- Bright Side Of Life
Alan Jackson -- Little Bitty
Tonya Kennedy -- Make The Moonshine
Eli Young Band -- Angel Like You / Dust /Your Last Broken Heart
Shaun Loughrey -- Mary From County Tyrone
Eric Pasley -- Here Comes Love
Charlie Landsborough -- Crippled Inside
Dottsy -- After Sweet Memories Play Born To Lose Again
Johnny Paycheck -- She's All I Got
Little Texas -- My Love
Michelle Wright -- What's Better Than This
Kelly Spinks -- I Just Came To Get My Baby
Rosanne Cash -- World Of Strange Design
La Costa -- If You think You Know How To Love Me
John Miller -- A Real Ghost Town
Duke Boys -- Blue Ridge Mountain Girl
John Hinshwelwood -- What;s Left Is What's Right
Patricia Conroy -- I Don’t Wanna Be The One
Shane Chisholm -- Blown Away
Merle Haggard -- If We're Not Back In Love By Monday/ Rambling Fever
Brooks & Dunn -- Tonight The Bottle Let Me Down
Emmylou Harris -- Mama's Hungry Eyes
Vince Gill -- I Cant Be Myself
Suzy Bogguss -- I Think I'll stay Here & Drink
Don Williams -- Sing Me Back Home
Shelley Lynch -- Love & Fate
Billy Yates -- As I Kiss My World Goodbye

No comments: