20140302

March 2nd : Texas Independence Day

Nanci Griffith -- Lonestar State Of Mind
Boxcar Willie -- This Is Texas Land
Ernest Tubb -- Waltz Across Texas
Kimberley Murray -- Out Of My Mind
Gene Watson -- Nothin Sure Looked Good On You
Bobby Flores -- Keeper Of My Heart
Justin Trevino / Darrell McCall -- Face To The Wall
Guyanne McCall -- Yesterday's News
Georgette & George Jones -- You And Me And Time
Mark Chestnut -- Gonna Get A Life
Radney Foster -- Nobody Wins
Barbara Mandrell -- I Was Country When Country wasn't Cool
Curtis Potter -- Songs Of The Cherokee Cowboy
Ray Price -- Sweetheart Of The Year
Johnny Bush -- A Moment Isnt Very Long
Jim Reeves -- Distant Drums
Kenny Rogers -- The Gambler
Don Williams -- I'll Be Here In The Morning
Kasey Musgraves -- My House
George Strait -- Does Fort Worth Ever Cross Your Mind
Kelly Spinks (Tel interview) -- Fiddlers Lady / Aint It Funny How We Got Over You Know Who / Knock Three Times
Tracy Byrd -- Love Lessons
Rance Norton -- When It's Midnight In Dallas
Janice Maynard -- One Of A Kind A Heart
Kenny Serratt -- I Found Heaven In A Texas Honky Tonk
Eric Pasley -- Like A Song
Wayon & Willie -- Mamma Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys
Tanya Tucker -- Texas When I Die

No comments: