20140209

Feb 9th

Travis Tritt -- Country Club
Tommy Hunter -- Travellin' Man
Derek Ryan -- 100 Numbers
Rhonda Vincent -- Only Me / I Need Someone Bad Tonight / Beneath Still Waters
Marty Robbins -- Begging To You
Moore & Moore -- Mississippi Missing You
Lisa Lambert -- Come On Home
Chris Young -- Text Me Texas
Ernest Tubb -- Waltz Across Texas / Walking The Floor Over You
John Michael Montgomery -- I Swear
David Frizzell -- Got To Get To Louisiana
Billy Yates -- Man I Used To Be
Shaun Loughrey -- I Just Want My Baby Back
Manson Grant & Dynamos -- Castle In The Sky
Kathryn Anderson -- The Road Less Travelled
David Leask -- Highway Home
Marsha Thornton -- A Bottle Of Wine & Patsy Cline
Goods -- Fox On The Run
Joe Ely -- St. Valentine
Kristen Daugaard -- Any Way The Wind Blows
Vince Gill -- Victim Of Life's Circumstances /Look At Us / Together Again
Bobby Lewis -- We Make a Great Country Song
Jarrod Dickensen -- Misty Eyes & A Troubled Mind
Trudi Lalor -- Thank You

No comments: